Exhibition talk! #1

In Year 5, we have been using lots of our time on Exhibition. We finished the first stage a few days ago and it was the ‘Tuning in’ stage. In that stage we  figured out our global issue, found out our group (people that have similar global issues), we started mentor meetings as well, that meant we went with our group to a staff member and talked about our progress and they gave feedback. We also had team meetings which were just our group talking about goals and what we’ve done already. We made our central idea and our lines of inquiry. But before our lines of inquiry, we had to make questions about our issue. That part was fun for me. Then we got a Lotus diagram and we had to put the questions into a category, which was… key concepts! Then we got three key concepts, (the one where most questions fitted in) and made three lines of inquiry, one for each concept.   The second stage (which we are doing now) is called the researching stage. It’s pretty obvious what we are supposed to do! We have to research our questions from our Lotus diagrams. I have researched about 8 of my questions and i have 1 left. Stay tuned in to find out more information about Year 5 Exhibition at Yasmin’s blog!

1 Comment on Exhibition talk! #1

1. mrhuebl
    September 2, 2019 at 5:29 am (5 years ago)

Good things in here, Yasmin! Try to use paragraphs with these posts, as it breaks up your ideas and is easier to read!

Reply